BoS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BoS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hail from the BoS Clan Leader!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoS x BuLLeT

Hail from the BoS Clan Leader! Empty
PostSubject: Hail from the BoS Clan Leader!   Hail from the BoS Clan Leader! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 am

Hi,

Im SEAN, or Daniel to my friends, and I have the honour of being the Founder and current Leader of the Death Bringers Clan, a job that has very poor hours and low pay, plus I am constantly harassed by my ad-hoc Secretary and general dogsbody; Precise Demise, regularly heralded of some great apocalyptic technical failure by Gold Phan7om, or "played off" by the clan's loveable Keyboard Cat - Known to us Mortals as Gam.

But I digress. Im 15 and from Hampshire in England, which is without a doubt a better country than France, whom I might add we have destroyed in a number of wars across the past couple of millennia. If you disagree with this statement, I suggest you leave now or I will send a PM rant at you every single day until you admit Wellington was a better General than Bonaparte.

Anyway, as to what I actually DO here, my primary job is to guide, motivate, sexually harass and order about the other members of the High Command, and various ad-hoc duties such as maintaing clan morale, making strategic decisions and generally plotting how BoS is going to achieve world domination.

Well, I hope you have a great time here at BoS, I can guarantee you that this is easily the greatest collection of gamers, PERIOD.

Yours Faithfully,

SEAN
Field Marshal
Founder & Leader
High Command
The BoS Clan
Back to top Go down
https://bosgaming.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoS :: Welcome :: Applications-