BoS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BoS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To all PC European players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoS x BuLLeT

To all PC European players Empty
PostSubject: To all PC European players   To all PC European players Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 am

Hey guys n girls (if any lol) erm well a couple of days ago i had a talk with instinct and Daniel and they have given me the responsibility of becoming the CoD MW2 EU Squad leader.
well erm, for those who dont know me, ive been in the clan a month or 2 after it was started and ive been a normal and active member of the clan and now since summer has started ive decided to take the responsibility of the squad leadership. squad name is RoD stands for "Ride or Die" and to show our members are unique every player in the squad should have a red star at the end of their name. everytime a player joins the squad i wil post on here

il be watching players in game since i need a good squad of 7-8 players if we are to win big (thats the goal
but to make my life easier, please post here if you are interested in joining so i kno who i should be spectating and remember this is for people who are in EU no or canada.

Thanx
SEAN
Back to top Go down
https://bosgaming.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BoS :: Information :: Member News-
Jump to: